Thread poster: TechConnect

TechConnect  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 20:20
Member (2008)
German to English
Oct 26, 2009

Hi there,
I have Trados 2007 and a portable license. My computer crashed and needed complete reformatting. I reinstalled Trados but on the sdlx website it says my liscense is in use. However, i lost that liscense due to the reformatting. I have left several messages with Trados life support and nobody got back to me. HELP!!!

Direct link Reply with quote

Emin Arı  Identity Verified
Turkey
Local time: 04:20
English to Turkish
+ ...
Trados license Oct 26, 2009

[quote]Michele Gile wrote:

I have experienced same problem. I signed in SDLX and applied to online help section. There you chat with online help desk. They issued a new Trados auth. code and cancelled the old one.

Hope it will help you.

regards

Annabel Rautenbach  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:20
Member (2007)
Dutch to English
+ ...
Go to My account My support Oct 27, 2009

I had a similar experience last week, I chatted with Steven in the live chat, he told me to go into my account, my support, I sent a message to the support staff and my licence was reset and I can use it on my new computer.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados portable license

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search