Transistor for SDLX and Trados
Thread poster: MJ Zambonino

MJ Zambonino
Local time: 20:44
English to Spanish
+ ...
Oct 28, 2009

Hi all,

I know a very useful tool for .itd and .ttx files called "Transistor". This tool provides functions like search&replace, number check and segment locking/unlocking for these file formats.

The problem is that I really don't know where to find this tool. Does anybody have an idea?

Thank you!!

Heloproz
France
English to French
+ ...
Transistor Jul 13, 2010

Yes I know this tool but I only own a expired version which I cannot use anymore.

I would like to find it too.

Someone knows where to find it ?

Thank you very much !

PCovs
Denmark
Member (2003)
English to Danish
+ ...
Cannot be found in the usual manner Jul 13, 2010

It seems that this apparently excellent tool is an internal tool at SDL not to be sold/given or otherwise to 'outsiders', so you need to get a hold of someone working at SDL, it seemsicon_smile.gif

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Transistor for SDLX and Trados

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search