SDL trados translator's workbench certification level 2-3
Thread poster: Davide Negro

Davide Negro  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 16:54
English to Italian
+ ...
Nov 2, 2009

I have recently passed SDL TRADOS translator's workbench certification level 1 but it seems tha translator's workbench certification levels 2 and 3 are no longer available...am I right?

Kristina Kolic  Identity Verified
Croatia
Local time: 17:54
Member (2007)
English to Croatian
+ ...
Online training sessions Nov 2, 2009

I don't think so considering the fact that training is offered on both ProZ.com and SDL sites.

Online training sessions are available on ProZ.com for SDL Trados Workbench certification levels 1, 2 and 3 at: http://www.proz.com/training/online/

Davide Negro  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 16:54
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I am allowed to purchase the intermediate level Nov 2, 2009

The thing is if I browse to my SDL trados account and I want to purchase the intermediate level I am not allowed to do so, since the only exam session available for this level is the one for the upgrade version.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL trados translator's workbench certification level 2-3

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search