SDL trados translator's workbench certification level 2-3
Thread poster: Davide Negro

Davide Negro  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 07:32
English to Italian
+ ...
Nov 2, 2009

I have recently passed SDL TRADOS translator's workbench certification level 1 but it seems tha translator's workbench certification levels 2 and 3 are no longer available...am I right?

Kristina Kolic  Identity Verified
Croatia
Local time: 08:32
Member (2007)
English to Croatian
+ ...
Online training sessions Nov 2, 2009

I don't think so considering the fact that training is offered on both ProZ.com and SDL sites.

Online training sessions are available on ProZ.com for SDL Trados Workbench certification levels 1, 2 and 3 at: http://www.proz.com/training/online/

Davide Negro  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 07:32
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I am allowed to purchase the intermediate level Nov 2, 2009

The thing is if I browse to my SDL trados account and I want to purchase the intermediate level I am not allowed to do so, since the only exam session available for this level is the one for the upgrade version.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL trados translator's workbench certification level 2-3

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search