Nora Diaz  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 08:28
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 5, 2009

Hello everyone,

I finally got around to activating my Autosuggest Creator license (via the license manager), but the option to generate a dictionary is still greyed out. I even restarted my computer to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 16:28
English to Czech
+ ...
Contact SDL Support Nov 5, 2009

Hi Nora,
it may well be that the AS Generator license code is incorrect. Please contact SDL Support to resolve the issue. You are elligible for free support on installation and licensing issues.

Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 16:28
Member (2010)
Spanish to English
how do I license the autosuggest? Nov 16, 2009

Hi Nora,

My autosuggest was working fine and I created a dictionary when I first installed Studio this summer.

I was all ready to create another autosuggest dictionary today, when I realised that "generate" is greyed out.

I think that after installing SP1 I have lost the license and I see that under "My licenses" I have an available license key.

So I need to activate the autosuggest with the license key but I can't see where to do it.

Where do I enter the key? Surely not under product activation, as my product (Studio) is activated and running already.

I'm sure there's somewhere obvious to enter it, but I can't find it anywhere!

Thanks Nora, or anyone who can let me in on the secret.

sorry! I discovered how to activate autosuggest here http://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/148946-how_do_i_create_an_autosuggest_dictionary.html
It was just a question of entering it into "product activation", and after restarting Studio, the "generate" is not greyed out any more.
Problem solved!

[Edited at 2009-11-16 22:31 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Generate Autosuggest Dictionary is still greyed out after activation

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search