Miguel Garcia Lopez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 14:20
English to French
+ ...
Nov 19, 2009

Ref.: INC000000017982 and INC000000017985

Hi,

I got a crash in my computer and I asked SDL to reactive my 3 licences (Studio, Trados and Autosuggest) since Nov 12.
I signed the letter their requested, and despite several e-mail I only got the reactivation of Studio. I'm not using very much this new program, since 95% of my work is to be done in TagEditor.

It is shameful that despite several e-mails, I only got twice the reactivation of Studio. I wish and I hope to get a solution of this very quickly. Who will pay the 7 days of non-activity to a freelancer? SDL maybe?

Miguel.

Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2010)
Spanish to English
live chat might help Nov 19, 2009

Have you tried the live chat under the "shop" tab of the SDL site? http://www.translationzone.com/en/shop/shop_main.asp They were quite helpful once when I had an issue about a licence some time ago.
You're right that you certainly need the Suite 2007 licence as well as the Studio one. Good luck!

Miguel Garcia Lopez  Identity Verified
Spain
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks. It worked. Nov 19, 2009

Hi Emma,

It worked so quickly and well!

Thanks again.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

7 days to reactive 2 licences?

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search