Thread poster: Izumi Shigematsu

Izumi Shigematsu
Japan
Local time: 00:39
English to Japanese
+ ...
Nov 26, 2009

Hi,
I have this gigantic file (TagEditor) that I have to review, but most of it is 100% which is not part of this review task. This file includes repetition and the translator did not apply different color to repetition so that I cannot tell which are 100% matches with the TM and which are repetitions.

So, I'm opening each segment one by one to check and apply any changes to repetition segments. Is there any way that I can avoid opening 100% matches and open New, Fuzzy and repetition segments only?

I really appreciate your help!

Izumi

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-11-26 08:02 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Celine Gras  Identity Verified

Local time: 16:39
English to French
+ ...
Next fuzzy Nov 26, 2009

Hi Izumi,

If you open the first segment and then click on Open next fuzzy (Alt + *), then all 100% are skipped and TagEditor opens the next fuzzy or no match. This way you avoid editing the 100% matches.

Hope this helps!

Izumi Shigematsu
Japan
Local time: 00:39
English to Japanese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Rep segment appears like a 100% Dec 1, 2009

Hi Celine,
Thanks for the advice. However, simply skipping the "100%" matches does not do the trick in this case because replication segment are recognized as 100% matches and I need to review replication segments. So my question is how can I skip "pure-none-replicated" 100% matches.

Best regards,
Izumi

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Reviewing all but 100% matches in TagEditor

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search