What is Trados Synergy?
Thread poster: newtotrados
newtotrados
Local time: 21:28
Dec 14, 2009

Is Trados Synergy another name for Trados Server or is it a function of Trados Server.

Thanks

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-12-14 11:56 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 22:28
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Look for training Dec 14, 2009

Being Trados a rather industrial tool, I think that the best advice I can give you is that you look for training about Trados in your area. It will help you master a rather complex tool and it will remove a potential source of frustration, helping you make the most of your investment. Good luck!

Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 22:28
English to Czech
+ ...
Project Management and Tracking Dec 14, 2009

Synergy is used to schedule, manage and track projects on both local machines and on remote servers and it comes with the SDL Trados package. The Synergy Server is a complex and, I expect, expensive solution for large translation agencies.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What is Trados Synergy?

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search