Thread poster: Letra

Letra  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 08:13
Member (2009)
English to Polish
+ ...
Dec 23, 2009

Does anyone know how to find a blue font colour in Word 2007 please? Sometimes I receive pretranslated files with text partially in blue. But i should deliver it without colours. In Word 2000 that blue was a part of a standard set of colours. But in Word 2007 there is no such blue at hand. I have to go back to Word 2000 just to change the colours. I know that there are many ways to avoid this problem, but let's just say that I want to leave it this way and change that blue in Word 2007. Can anybody help me? The blue I am talking about is the standard blue used by Trados.

Direct link Reply with quote

Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 08:13
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
Check the composition of this blue in Word 2000 Dec 23, 2009

AFAIR it should be RGB 0/0/255 - so you just can set this coulour in Word 2007 via individual colours.
Just click on font colour, then chose "More colours", click the tab "Custom" and set the colour to 0/0/255 RGB. This should match the Trados blue (it is a standard blue).

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation colours in Trados

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search