Translation colours in Trados
Thread poster: Letra

Letra  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 02:58
Member (2009)
English to Polish
Dec 23, 2009

Does anyone know how to find a blue font colour in Word 2007 please? Sometimes I receive pretranslated files with text partially in blue. But i should deliver it without colours. In Word 2000 that blue was a part of a standard set of colours. But in Word 2007 there is no such blue at hand. I have to go back to Word 2000 just to change the colours. I know that there are many ways to avoid this problem, but let's just say that I want to leave it this way and change that blue in Word 2007. Can anybody help me? The blue I am talking about is the standard blue used by Trados.

Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 02:58
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
Check the composition of this blue in Word 2000 Dec 23, 2009

AFAIR it should be RGB 0/0/255 - so you just can set this coulour in Word 2007 via individual colours.
Just click on font colour, then chose "More colours", click the tab "Custom" and set the colour to 0/0/255 RGB. This should match the Trados blue (it is a standard blue).

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation colours in Trados

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search