Thread poster: Jan Kruse

Jan Kruse
Germany
Local time: 08:48
Dutch to German
+ ...
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there,
I have searched the database, but I did not see any comments on this little problem:

Since a couple of weeks the function "add" in the winter tree spell check window is deactivated (grey) and I cannot use it to enter entries in the spell checker´s database.

Any idea what could caused this?

Thank you very much for assistence.

Regards

TagEditor, Version 7.1.0 (719)
Translator's Workbench, Version 7.1.0 (719) Freelance

[Bearbeitet am 2010-01-13 09:25 GMT]

[Bearbeitet am 2010-01-13 09:54 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Kevin Fulton  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:48
German to English
Lost connection to "Add" file Jan 13, 2010

This happened to me. Somehow you lost connection to the file you created for words to be ignored. You may have to create a new "Add" file if you can't find it. I don't know where the file is stored, unfortunately.

Jan Kruse
Germany
Local time: 08:48
Dutch to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
add existing dictionary Jan 26, 2010

Thank you very much for your answer.

I had to add my existing custom dictionary again. No idea, why the connection got lost, but that´s it.

tools > plug-ins > Winter Tree Spelling Checker > properties
and in the properties window open the tab custom dictionaries and add the dictionary.

regards
Jan

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TagEditor Spellchek "add" deactivated

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search