CMS & MultiTerm?
Thread poster: rma (X)
rma (X)
rma (X)
Jan 13, 2010

Hello,
I have a simple question: is there a CMS that works together with MultiTerm? Like for example the way Passolo and MultiTerm work together? I mean if there is a system that has some kind of plug-in for MultiTerm.

Thanks.

Stanislav Pokorny
Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 14:12
English to Czech
+ ...
No, AFAIK Jan 13, 2010

Hi "rma",
there is no such system, or at least I haven't come across any. Perhaps you could think about using Adobe FrameMaker as a sort of "intermediator". There is the SDL AuthorAssistant plugin which can be downloaded for free if you have a valid FrameMaker license. And since FrameMaker is fully DITA-compliant, any DITA-compliant CMS should be theoretically compatible with FrameMaker.
But maybe I'm making things unnecessarily complicated with this...

[Upraveno: 2010-01-13 1
... See more
Hi "rma",
there is no such system, or at least I haven't come across any. Perhaps you could think about using Adobe FrameMaker as a sort of "intermediator". There is the SDL AuthorAssistant plugin which can be downloaded for free if you have a valid FrameMaker license. And since FrameMaker is fully DITA-compliant, any DITA-compliant CMS should be theoretically compatible with FrameMaker.
But maybe I'm making things unnecessarily complicated with this...

[Upraveno: 2010-01-13 18:48 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

CMS & MultiTerm?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »