Help!!! SDL Trados 2007 TagEditor buttons deactivated
Thread poster: Angelina Trajkova
Angelina Trajkova
Angelina Trajkova  Identity Verified

Local time: 03:41
English to Macedonian
+ ...
Jan 16, 2010

Hello everyone, I hope there is someone who can help me....

I'm working with SDL TRados 2007, After I open the file with the Tag Editor I can't start the translation. Only the open button is available and when I'm trying to open the translation nothing happens.
Please anyone help!!!!!
Angelina

Karen Stokes
Karen Stokes  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:41
Member (2003)
French to English
Forum / subject line Jan 16, 2010

Hi Angelina,

I'm afraid I'm not a Trados user so I can't answer your query but it might be better to post this query with a more specific subject line in the technical support forum for SDL/Trados: http://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support-65.html

Good luck!

Karen

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 19:41
English to German
+ ...
Wrong forum - wrong title... Jan 16, 2010

Hi Angelina,
The forum to request support for SDL Trados is the SDL Trados Support forum. Also, writing "Help" into the reference wont' attract the attention of those familiar with the software (what about "SDL Trados 2007 - TagEditor - buttons deactivated"?).

Specifying the exact software versions would also help those willing to help you.

Try
... See more
Hi Angelina,
The forum to request support for SDL Trados is the SDL Trados Support forum. Also, writing "Help" into the reference wont' attract the attention of those familiar with the software (what about "SDL Trados 2007 - TagEditor - buttons deactivated"?).

Specifying the exact software versions would also help those willing to help you.

Try "Tools - Connect to Workbench". This happens when you open Workbench after TagEditor.

HTH, Ralf
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help!!! SDL Trados 2007 TagEditor buttons deactivated

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »