Cultures Connection
France
Local time: 09:25
Member (2004)
English to French
+ ...
Jan 19, 2010

Hi there,

I still get the same problem. When I try to open the package I get the error below. Actually I have noticed that the path is not the correct one. How can I make sure that Studio follows the right path to open the package?

Failed to load project from 'C:\Mis documentos\Traductions\Clients et contacts\Clients\.................sdlproj': Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Mis documentos\Traductions\Clients et contacts\Clients\............................sdlproj'

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Fabrice

Direct link Reply with quote

Stefan de Boeck  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 09:25
English to Dutch
+ ...
bring Mountain to Mohammed Jan 19, 2010

If Studio is looking in the Wrong Place, how about moving the Right Place to the Wrong Place? So that they coincide?

I'm assuming this is a project, not a package.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados studio SP1/Failed to load project

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search