Thread poster: Sabine Ide

Sabine Ide  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 09:56
Spanish to German
+ ...
Jan 19, 2010

Hi there!

After several problems to get running TeamWorks 2006 in a virtual XP machine on my Win7 computer, I now have the following problem:

The projects I get to translate do appear in the projects view, but sometimes they disappear in the task view, so that I am not able to complete and upload them after translation.

The only tasks that did not disappear were those which I translated the same day. So, I am wondering if tasks can vanish over night !?!?!? And if so, why?

Does any one know this problem?

Regards, Sabine

Direct link Reply with quote

avsie  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:56
English to French
+ ...
Never happened to me... Jan 20, 2010

I must say this never happened to me. The only disappearing act I ever experienced was when I changed the setting "Only show tasks created in the last xxx days". Or when I was in the view with 'Completed' projects instead of 'Pending and In progress'

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TeamWorks tasks disappearing

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search