Thread poster: Urska Colner Vracun

Urska Colner Vracun
Slovenia
Local time: 08:36
Slovenian
+ ...
Jan 21, 2010

Hi,

After translating one third of a document the TM that was linked to my file stopped updating. Now, when I open the TM in TM editor, it only shows 52 entries instead of 200 which are currently translated and confirmed in the file. I have checked all the settings and done Remove and Add the TM in Project settings again, closed and reopened the file, done the Import of the file into TM manually ..... nothing worked. It always stays at 52 entries.

Any idea, why?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Urska

Direct link Reply with quote

Urska Colner Vracun
Slovenia
Local time: 08:36
Slovenian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Solution found Jan 21, 2010

OMG, I feel ridiculous. It's not that there are no more entries, it's that they are set to display 50 per page, thus they are displayed on 4 pages.

I would probably have thought of that if there were only *50* entries on the page, but since there were *52* (51 on the second page, 52 again on the third ...) I really didn't think of it. Still not sure why it displays 52 instead of 50 as per settings, but I really don't care too much about that right now

Sorry for the annoyance.

Urska

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2009: TM stops updating

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search