Multiterm 2007 toolbar in Word 2003 not functioning
Thread poster: Babelfischli

Babelfischli  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:57
French to German
+ ...
Jan 27, 2010

The only function I can use is Open Database, the other icons are grey and cannot be clicked. No error messages, and Multiterm display from termbases in Workbench works fine.

I formatted my PC's harddisk, but funnily enough the problem didn't occur instantly but 2 weeks later, so it's probably not related. Could Workfast or Logoport, which I installed recently, be interfering here? I think I've had this problem before, but with an error message that permitted me finding the solution in the knowledge base...

Has anyone come across this issue?

TIA
Claudia

Direct link Reply with quote

Doroteja  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 00:57
English to Latvian
+ ...
Tools-Options-MultiTerm7.dot Jan 27, 2010

Maybe you can try: Tools-Options-MultiTerm7.dot
Good luck!

Babelfischli  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:57
French to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
@Doroteja Jan 27, 2010

Hi Doroteja,

I am not sure what you mean - the add-in function under tools? Multiterm7.dot is activated, the toolbar shows but cannot be operated.

Doroteja wrote:

Maybe you can try: Tools-Options-MultiTerm7.dot
Good luck!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiterm 2007 toolbar in Word 2003 not functioning

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search