Thread poster: Rosa Alves
Rosa Alves  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 19:40
German to Portuguese
+ ...
Jan 28, 2010

Hello,

I have purchased Trados Studio 2009 3 months ago, but as I haven't had time so far to attend an online training about this last version, I still have no idea how to work with it and have been working with the version 8.3 included in the pack. A client has contacted me concerning a project with a Multiterm database, so I'd like to know if it's possible to work on a translation with Trados 8.3 and Multiterm 8.1.

Thanks for your help!
Best regards,
Rosa

Direct link Reply with quote

Zoltán Kulcsár  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:40
English to Hungarian
yes, Jan 29, 2010

it is possible. Be sure to apply the latest TagEditor patch addressing the compatibility between Trados 2007 and Multiterm 2009:
http://talisma.sdl.com/display/2/articleDirect/index.aspx?aid=2852&r=0.8627741

[Módosítva: 2010-01-29 10:09 GMT]

Rosa Alves  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 19:40
German to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Jan 29, 2010

Thanks a lot Zoltán!

Have a nice week-end.
Rosa

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Using Trados 8.3 and Multiterm 2009

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search