Thread poster: Rosa Alves

Rosa Alves  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 04:32
German to Portuguese
+ ...
Jan 28, 2010

Hello,

I have purchased Trados Studio 2009 3 months ago, but as I haven't had time so far to attend an online training about this last version, I still have no idea how to work with it and have been working with the version 8.3 included in the pack. A client has contacted me concerning a project with a Multiterm database, so I'd like to know if it's possible to work on a translation with Trados 8.3 and Multiterm 8.1.

Thanks for your help!
Best regards,
Rosa

Zoltán Kulcsár  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:32
English to Hungarian
yes, Jan 29, 2010

it is possible. Be sure to apply the latest TagEditor patch addressing the compatibility between Trados 2007 and Multiterm 2009:
http://talisma.sdl.com/display/2/articleDirect/index.aspx?aid=2852&r=0.8627741

[Módosítva: 2010-01-29 10:09 GMT]

Rosa Alves  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 04:32
German to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Jan 29, 2010

Thanks a lot Zoltán!

Have a nice week-end.
Rosa

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Using Trados 8.3 and Multiterm 2009

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search