Batch Task errors 1517114, 69 and 1, 435
Thread poster: mpoho

Local time: 15:50
English to Polish
+ ...
Feb 2, 2010

I am also quite new to this so please be gentle. I have opened a new project in SDL Trados 2009, added one PDF file, ran batch tasks (prepare without project TM) and used the default tasks (convert to translatable format, copy to target language, analyze files, pre-translate files), I left the settings untouched and it went smoothly. I worked on the file for a bit and the customer sent me the remaining PDFs, loaded with photographs. This time it was not as smooth, I added 6 files at once (then tried them separately) and although it did convert them to translatable formats and copied the files to target languages, couple of them had errors. This is what I read in Task Results window (messages):
Name: Analyze files+pre-translate files:
Status: Failed. Error: XML Document contains error 1517114, 69.
The other pdf file error message reads: XML Document contains error 1, 435
Also in the Task Results window (Reports) are the following descriptions:
Analyze files report: "Statistics showing the expected leverage from applying the translation memories"
Pre-translate files report: "Results of applying translation memories to the files"

My question: Can I do sth about this? Will it in the end convert the translations correctly anyway? Thanks in advance for your help.

[Edited at 2010-02-02 19:49 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Batch Task errors 1517114, 69 and 1, 435

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search