Hit List Display Problem in Studio
Thread poster: Susanne Rieg

Susanne Rieg  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:43
English to German
+ ...
Feb 10, 2010

I have the following problem with the hit list items displayed in the Term Recognition window.
After working properly for a couple of segments, the Term Recognition window suddenly only shows the target term and no longer the source term and other information. This seems to be some sort of a graphics problem.
If I change the Hitlist Settings (increase or decrease font size or any other change), everything is again displayed for a couple of segments. Then all information but the target term disappears again, as if some graphics buffer is overflowing.

Is this a Studio bug, or can I influence this behaviour somewhere?

My TMs and TBs usually reside on a Network Server computer. For a test I moved them to by own computer. The main effect this had was to dramatically speed up concordance searches (even though I have a Gigabite-network). But this had no effect on the hit list display, confirming that it might be more of a graphics issue.

I’m sure it’s not my PC, as this effect is occurring on two of our new Systems (Intel Core 2 Quad CPU 2,5GHz, Windows 7, NVidia GeForce GT240 Grafics, 4MB RAM)

Susanne

Direct link Reply with quote

Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 07:43
Member (2010)
Spanish to English
me too Feb 10, 2010

This also happens to my term recognition window sometimes.
Don't know why, so I can't help, sorry!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Hit List Display Problem in Studio

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search