Hit List Display Problem in Studio
Thread poster: Susanne Rieg

Susanne Rieg  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:23
English to German
+ ...
Feb 10, 2010

I have the following problem with the hit list items displayed in the Term Recognition window.
After working properly for a couple of segments, the Term Recognition window suddenly only shows the target term and no longer the source term and other information. This seems to be some sort of a graphics problem.
If I change the Hitlist Settings (increase or decrease font size or any other change), everything is again displayed for a couple of segments. Then all information but the target term disappears again, as if some graphics buffer is overflowing.

Is this a Studio bug, or can I influence this behaviour somewhere?

My TMs and TBs usually reside on a Network Server computer. For a test I moved them to by own computer. The main effect this had was to dramatically speed up concordance searches (even though I have a Gigabite-network). But this had no effect on the hit list display, confirming that it might be more of a graphics issue.

I’m sure it’s not my PC, as this effect is occurring on two of our new Systems (Intel Core 2 Quad CPU 2,5GHz, Windows 7, NVidia GeForce GT240 Grafics, 4MB RAM)

Susanne

Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 08:23
Member (2010)
Spanish to English
me too Feb 10, 2010

This also happens to my term recognition window sometimes.
Don't know why, so I can't help, sorry!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Hit List Display Problem in Studio

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search