SDL Trados downloads
Thread poster: Nelce Manoppo
Nelce Manoppo  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:44
English to Indonesian
+ ...
Feb 11, 2010

Can't download SDL Trados Studio 2009 Freelence Plus and SDL Trados 2007 Freelance which I just bought.

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:44
English
Why not? Feb 11, 2010

Hello Nelce,

Is it because the download does not work, or because you cannot see the downloads in your account or because you can't see where to download from?

If you can provide a little more information we should be able to help you.

Regards

Paul
SDL Support

Nelce Manoppo  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:44
English to Indonesian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
SDL Trados downloads Feb 12, 2010

The problem is download doesn't work. I could open My Account, and I could see My downloads, there are 3 programs available: SDL Trados Studio 2009 Sp1, SDL Trados multiterm 2009 desktop sp1, and SDL Trados 2007 suite freelance. I succeeded in downloading and installing SDL Trados multiterm 2009, but always failed to download the 2007 and 2009. They got cut-off in the middle of downloading process. I have tried many times to download either late at night or early morning when the internet use is not so heavy, but still it stopped half-way through. There was also a message that reads: "The contents of this file cannot be unpacked. The executable you are attempting to run has been corrupted. Please obtain another copy of the file, verify its integrity, and try again".

Who should I contact at SDL Trados company for this problem? Please give me their email address.

Daniel Weston  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:44
French to English
+ ...
Same problem Feb 12, 2010

I'm having the same issue. Studio 2009 and Freelance 2007 download, but when I try to run them it says "unexpected end of program". I was trying to set up my backup copy on my desktop. For now, I used and old saved download on my laptop but I believe the files may be corrupted on the server.

problem Feb 12, 2010

problem solved?how?I cant understand

[Edited at 2010-02-12 11:19 GMT]

United Kingdom
English
Unlikely to be the files on the Server Feb 12, 2010

Hi,

I think this is very unlikely to be a problem with the files on the server as we have thousands of users happily downloading and installing and obviously we don't put files into each account.

I will contact you offline and provide an alternative download via ftp that might work better for you.

Regards

Paul
SDL Support

Bernadet  Identity Verified
Spanish to English
Downloading Trados 2009 Feb 13, 2010

I also have problems downloading Trados 2009 which I bought in September 2009. Have been working fine with it on my PC. But now on my laptop I can downloads Trrados Studio but not MultiTerm.
Bernadette

[Edited at 2010-02-13 17:30 GMT]

[Edited at 2010-02-13 17:32 GMT]

United Kingdom
English
Try using the Installer Folder from your PC Feb 14, 2010

Hi,

If you already have these programmes installed on your PC then you could copy the installation file from here;

c:\Program Files\SDL\Installers\SDLMultiTerm2009SP1\

Regards

Paul
SDL Support

Maria Dilena  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:44
Member (2009)
Italian to English
+ ...
Problems installing Trados Feb 15, 2010

I have just purchased Trados Studio 2009. I am able to download the program, but during installation I get a message saying that some installation files are corrupt. I have tried downloading and installing the program a second time, and the same thing happens. Has anybody managed to resolve this problem?

United Kingdom
English
Try this... Feb 17, 2010

Hi all,

As you already know, the issues you are receiving usually occur when the program has not downloaded successfully. There are a few known cases with download problems. Please try the following to address these issues:

1. Delete your temporary internet files via Tools > Internet Options

2. Login to your online SDL account, go to My Downloads, select your download and then select the "Alternative download via FTP " link.

3. Download problems can also caused by Windows Firewall and Windows Defender (if you have these features). I would suggest turning these off, if only to download the product.

4. Also, please allow "https://oos.sdl.com" as a trusted site in Internet options. Please follow these instructions:

1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Go to Tools > Internet Options
3. Select the “Security” Tab and then select the Trusted Sites Icon
4. Select the "Sites" button
5. Add https://oos.sdl.com to the list
6. Press OK to save the changes

I hope this helps.

Many Thanks,

Gareth Powell
SDL Support Team

Rachel J
Germany
German to English
SDL Trados 2014 Starter Edition cannot download SP2 Jan 15, 2015

Hi, when I open my Trados, it tells me I need to download updates and to go to My Account online. When I do this and go to the Downloads tab, it is blank - there is no SP2 or any other updates to download, even when I go into Archived Product Updates. I really need these updates, as from what I've read elsewhere they will fix a problem I have with Termbase. Is there any solution?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados downloads

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search