Creation of Autosuggest dictionary: not available
Thread poster: Sarita Kraus

Sarita Kraus  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:54
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Feb 15, 2010

I have Trados Studio 2009 with a licence for the Autosuggest dictionary, but when I want to create it (home > create autosuggest dictionary), the option is "gray" and I cannot click to create it.
The thing is... I does work for some reason, but I don't remember creating it. I want to create a new one and cannot do it.
What can be the problem?
I have Windows Vista and Office 2007.

Direct link Reply with quote

Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:54
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
Autosuggest license activated? Feb 15, 2010

Hello saritak,

perhaps too obvious a question, but the first thing I can think of woth a greyed-out "create..." is a non-activated autosuggest license. Did you activate the autosuggest license? If you have a Studio FL license, the autosuggest license has to be activated separately. You can find it in your account on the SDL site.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Creation of Autosuggest dictionary: not available

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search