Thread poster: Sarita Kraus
Sarita Kraus  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 18:22
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Feb 15, 2010

Hello,
I have Trados Studio 2009 with a licence for the Autosuggest dictionary, but when I want to create it (home > create autosuggest dictionary), the option is "gray" and I cannot click to create it.
The thing is... I does work for some reason, but I don't remember creating it. I want to create a new one and cannot do it.
What can be the problem?
I have Windows Vista and Office 2007.

Direct link Reply with quote

Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
Austria
Local time: 17:22
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
Autosuggest license activated? Feb 15, 2010

Hello saritak,

perhaps too obvious a question, but the first thing I can think of woth a greyed-out "create..." is a non-activated autosuggest license. Did you activate the autosuggest license? If you have a Studio FL license, the autosuggest license has to be activated separately. You can find it in your account on the SDL site.

Giuliana

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Creation of Autosuggest dictionary: not available

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search