Thread poster: Sarita Kraus

Sarita Kraus  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 07:47
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Feb 15, 2010

Hello,
I have Trados Studio 2009 with a licence for the Autosuggest dictionary, but when I want to create it (home > create autosuggest dictionary), the option is "gray" and I cannot click to create it.
The thing is... I does work for some reason, but I don't remember creating it. I want to create a new one and cannot do it.
What can be the problem?
I have Windows Vista and Office 2007.

Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 21:47
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
Autosuggest license activated? Feb 15, 2010

Hello saritak,

perhaps too obvious a question, but the first thing I can think of woth a greyed-out "create..." is a non-activated autosuggest license. Did you activate the autosuggest license? If you have a Studio FL license, the autosuggest license has to be activated separately. You can find it in your account on the SDL site.

Giuliana

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Creation of Autosuggest dictionary: not available

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search