Trados 7 freelance - open translation unit
Thread poster: volgil

volgil  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:05
Italian to English
+ ...
Feb 15, 2010

Hello,
I seem to mucked up my translation units and now can neither correct or close the unit. The unit was left open and I continued (!) to the end of the text but now I can't close it any more and I can't make any revisions. The text is blue and I have the message 33353 - end of paragraph not found. Hmm - any help or suggestions? Thanks

Anna Sylvia Villegas Carvallo
Mexico
Local time: 14:05
English to Spanish
"Enter" key on next end of paragraph Feb 15, 2010

That will help.

Steven Capsuto  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:05
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Yes, "enter," and if that should fail... Feb 15, 2010

Sometimes, the only solution is to overwrite the whole open segment by copying and pasting from a clean copy of the original source document.

Before doing this: If you've already typed in a translation, be sure to preserve it by cutting and pasting it into another document.

volgil  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:05
Italian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
trados7 freelance Feb 15, 2010

Oh I had tears in my eyes when the unit closed - I got out of it by copying and sticking - I had no idea you could do that so thank you both for your kind help!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 7 freelance - open translation unit

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search