QA Check error in SDLX (SDL TRADOS 2007)
Thread poster: Tineke Van Beukering

Tineke Van Beukering  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 14:46
Dutch to English
+ ...
Feb 17, 2010

Hi,

When doing a QA check on multiple ITD files in SDLX, which I've done many times before, I now suddenly get a message "This program cannot display the webpage. Most likely causes:You are not connected to the Internet. ... etc."

Does anyone know why this happens and how to solve it? Any suggestions much appreciated!

Direct link Reply with quote

Tineke Van Beukering  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 14:46
Dutch to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem solved! Feb 19, 2010

Hi,

Seems like the problem was not caused by some fault in or change of the settings of the software: it was caused by one of the files I was checking. As it turned out, the QA check still worked normal on other files.

Somehow one of the files I was checking must have been either too large, or maybe have had format issues or something else wrong with it.

So the solution: check 1 itd-file first, if it works add a 2nd one. Keep adding files till you come across the itd file causing the problem. You can still perform a QA check on the other itd files - just don't include the one that corrupts the check!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

QA Check error in SDLX (SDL TRADOS 2007)

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search