Termbase won't recognize terms (MultiTerm/SDL Studio 2009)
Thread poster: DorZL
DorZL  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 16:20
English to Hebrew
+ ...
Feb 18, 2010

Hi,

This is the first time I work with Termbase / MultiTerm.
I'm working on a Hebrew to English (US) project, and it seems like the Termbase
won't recognize entries I know I have added. It won't show them in the Term Recognition
tab, and is not able to find them on the Termbase Search tab ('No results available). However, it does find them
when I look for an English term (which doesn't help me right now, since the source is
Hebrew).
What am I missing? Should MultiTerm be running while I work on Studio (right now it is, however
it doesn't help)? The project is defined as Hebrew to US English, and so is the Termbase.

Thanks,
Dor

Direct link Reply with quote

DorZL  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 16:20
English to Hebrew
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem solved Feb 18, 2010

Alright, problem solved.
I didn't assign English and Hebrew as indexes.

EDIT:

I guess my happiness was premature. Now Termbase is unresponsive again. Anyone have any idea what am I missing? It's the first time I work with any termbase.

[Edited at 2010-02-18 14:49 GMT]

EDIT II:
Now it would show matches in Term Recognition, but returns none results in Termbase Search.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[Edited at 2010-02-18 15:04 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Termbase won't recognize terms (MultiTerm/SDL Studio 2009)

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search