List of program filters (Quark etc.) Trados 06 and 09?
Thread poster: David Spanner
Feb 23, 2010

Hello there,

I was ordered by our company to create a list of translation program filters for all kinds of programs like for example Word and Quark in their different versions.

Can you please tell me: which filters in particular are offered in the 2006 and the 2009 versions of Trados?

With that i don't mean "Word" or "Quark" in general, it is important to know the exact program version descriptions.

Thank you very much in advance!

David Spanner
TOPIC STARTER
nobody? Feb 24, 2010

hm i thought i would find an answer here quickly ...

i really need the information.

Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 22:34
English to Czech
+ ...
Check the documentation Feb 25, 2010

Hi David,
providing a comprehensive list would probably take a little more time than your colleagues (myself included) are likely to spend on answering your question.
Therefore, I suggest that you read the product documentation and particularly the File Formats Reference Guide for 2006 and the Help for 2009.

[Upraveno: 2010-02-25 13:59 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

List of program filters (Quark etc.) Trados 06 and 09?

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search