https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/159127-how_to_put_translation_next_to_edited_version_in_sdl_studio_2009.html

How to put translation next to edited version in SDL studio 2009?
Thread poster: aazaadeh
aazaadeh
aazaadeh
Iran
Local time: 21:36
Feb 27, 2010

hi everybody

I am very fresh in using SDL studio 2009 and I want to know is there any way that I can put translated version next to edited or reviewed one, in a way that translator can see the changes? as a project manager I need it to explain changes have been made by editor to translator.

Emma Goldsmith
Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 20:06
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
Add comment? Feb 27, 2010

If you want to explain changes, why don't you use "add comment" (ctrl+shift+N). Comments made like this will be visible in Studio, but not in the clean target document.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to put translation next to edited version in SDL studio 2009?

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »