Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
First things first: I am using Word 2003 and SDL Trados 18.104.22.1683.
I have just finished a 200+ page Word document, and am proofreading it in Word. Imagine my surprise halway through the file when I find that the font of the translated version is suddenly all bold, whereas the parts that should be bold are normal font. Later on, the font is changed entirely to italics.
I have checked the source file, and the formatting is exactly as it should be all through the file.
I thought that using TagEditor would avoid such problems? Does anyone know why/how this could have happened and how I can avoid it in future?
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.
SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.
Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer.
Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools.
Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free