Error Converting Document back to Microsoft Word format
Thread poster: Daniel Isaacs
Mansur Kabirov
Mansur Kabirov
Local time: 22:37
Tajik to English
+ ...
A question Feb 16, 2012

Is there a way to bypass tag order verification for a translated document?

I went back to the segments reported to have tags out of order, and now I have a question for Jerzy:

1. Some of the segments were copied from the source, and translated afterwards, so that means I preserved the original tag order. Nevertheless, F8 says they have some issues with tag order. I repeat the tag order is the same as the source. What are my actions? Is it possible to bypass tag_order_ve
... See more
Is there a way to bypass tag order verification for a translated document?

I went back to the segments reported to have tags out of order, and now I have a question for Jerzy:

1. Some of the segments were copied from the source, and translated afterwards, so that means I preserved the original tag order. Nevertheless, F8 says they have some issues with tag order. I repeat the tag order is the same as the source. What are my actions? Is it possible to bypass tag_order_verification for a translated file?

4X:
"For more information contact us with your requirements and we'll call you back or call us on +XXXX or [field][csf] email [/csf][/field]us."

"Свяжитесь с нами для получения интересующей Вас информации, оставив Ваши вопросы, и мы перезвоним Вам. Вы так же можете позвонить нам по номеру +XXXX или [field][csf] написать[/csf][/field]нам."

P.S. Preserving tag order cost me a lot of effort trying to keep even the word order. Although I understand the importance of tag order and all, I don't understand why Trados doesn't save the file, regardless of the order being just the same as in the source.

2. Some sentences can't be translated with the original tag order and information contained within the tags.

[Modifié le 2012-02-16 12:21 GMT]
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error Converting Document back to Microsoft Word format

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »