https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/161782-how_to_handle_embedded_excel_tables_in_word_xp_using_trados_7.html

How to handle embedded Excel tables in Word XP using Trados 7
Thread poster: electrus
electrus
electrus
German to English
Apr 1, 2010

How DO you handle embedded Excel files in Word XP files?

I've translated the file but not cleaned it up and missed out the Excel tables. Now I want to go back and translate them. But how? When I double click on an Excel table, there are no Trados commands available. (BTW the tables only have text in them). How can you translate them?

I'd be grateful for any help or links to old posts. This has got to be a common question.

I use Word XP and Trados 7. All wo
... See more
How DO you handle embedded Excel files in Word XP files?

I've translated the file but not cleaned it up and missed out the Excel tables. Now I want to go back and translate them. But how? When I double click on an Excel table, there are no Trados commands available. (BTW the tables only have text in them). How can you translate them?

I'd be grateful for any help or links to old posts. This has got to be a common question.

I use Word XP and Trados 7. All working very well on a virtual machine under an OS X system.

Many thanks
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to handle embedded Excel tables in Word XP using Trados 7

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »