Lucia Messuti  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 23:05
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
Apr 3, 2010

Hi
I've done the mupgrade a few days ago but I haven't installed the new version yet.
Suddenly, it happened that I can translate but I cannot find concordance, I mean when I want to set the reference TM, I cannot do it and, moreover, when I click to see a word for concordance commands in the workbench (on top) become grey and nothing happens.

Is it the previous license has been cancelled and I'm nomore allowed to access concordance item?

When I switched off my PC yesterday it was running, and today when I tried to do a job it wasn't running anymore

If somebody has got a similar problem, pls let me know...

Thanks a lot

Lucia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Upgrade from TRADOS 2007 frrelance to TRADOS STUDIO 2009

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search