Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I have a problem with Studio 2009. I have a Word file (rather large, with lots of formatting and images). When I set up the project, things go well for the first two steps (convert to translatable format/copy to target languages), but then I get this error message for the remaining tasks:
Error in response: got seg, expected segment data (System.Xml.XmlTextReaderlmpl
What can I do? I tried using codezapper (the "light" code zapping option), and I keep getting this same message. Any help would be greatly appreciated, since I urgently need to begin working on this.
Thank you in advance
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.
SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!