Trados 2009 - where to buy it and any discounts now?
Thread poster: Vitals

Vitals  Identity Verified
Lithuania
Local time: 00:06
Member (2008)
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
Apr 13, 2010

Dear sir or madam,

I friend of mine would like to purchase SDL Trados 2009 Professional.

Where should he inquire for the exact information on:

* Purchase price
* Discounts
* Shipment to our country
* Licence issues, etc.

I would be grateful for any info provided on this matter.

(By the way, what is the current price of the version of Professional 2009? Does anyone know?)

Thanks for your help.

VS

Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 23:06
English to Czech
+ ...
www.lspzone.com Apr 13, 2010

Hi Vitals,
I believe it would be best for your friend to visit www.lspzone.com for more information on SDL Trados prices.
The price may vary according to:
a) local distributor (if there is one in your region);
b) license type: activation code (less expensive), or floating (more expensive).

Drew MacFadyen
SITE STAFF
ProZ.com Translator Group Buy program Apr 13, 2010

ProZ.com's TGB program gives opportunities for translators to purchase CAT tools and other software together allowing them to realize savings of up to 40% on top translation software solutions. ProZ.com is currently running a series of group buys at http://www.proz.com/tgb including a group buy at http://www.proz.com/tgb/352 for 30% off of SDL Trados SP2 + MultiTerm extract free of charge (SDL Trados CCM methodology package).

Regards,

Drew

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2009 - where to buy it and any discounts now?

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search