Anybody still experiencing Problems with these common faults?
Thread poster: Alexandra Beisl

Alexandra Beisl  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 22:56
English to German
+ ...
Apr 13, 2010

Hi there

I recently upgraded to SDT Trados Studio 2009 which, as we all know, comes with an upgraded licence for SDL Trados 2007, and it is the latter I am having problems with, which according to SDL Trados should have been solved.

These occur when working in Word 2003 in conjunction with Trados Workbench V 8.

One of them is the run-time error 91 when trying to save certain segments, the other one is not being able to close and save footnote segments and then returning to the main word window and the trados toolbar disappearing. According to the Trados Knowledgebase all these issues should have been dealt with but they keep cropping up anyway. Not useful, when you are under time-pressure. Has anybody found a work around or heard from Trados that these issues still need resolving or is there a patch which I have not been able to find?

Thanks a lot for your help

Another despairing Trados User

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Anybody still experiencing Problems with these common faults?

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search