Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
When I open an ITD file in SDL Edit (on my new pc wit Windows Professional 7), I cannot open a translation memory and get an error message.
I have enabled all the right options (multiple TMs, Open TM at startup), checked if the MDB file is read-write-protected -- which it is not -- , activated the right activation code.
My ITD files and TM (MDB file) are in separate subfolders under the project folder, just like I always used to organize things on my old pc, when everything worked fine.
I use the SDL Edit 2007 version that comes free with Studio 2009. The software is in C:\Program Files, whereas my data are on F:. Could that perhaps be the problem? But then I copied everything to C: and the problem was still there...
Any suggestions of all you clever people are welcome!
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.