product download not listed
Thread poster: Giffted

Giffted  Identity Verified
Dominican Republic
Local time: 13:13
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 18, 2010

I got a new SDL Trados Studio 2009 with MultiTerm 2009 Extract, but when I log in to my account and go to My downloads, the download for MultiTerm Extract is not listed, instead, I have Multiterm Desktop twice.
I´ve tried getting help from SDL website but I haven´t been able to get anywhere.
Help!!!!

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 19:13
English
Mail me Apr 19, 2010

Hi Giffted,

If you drop me an email so I know who you are I can check it for you - pfilkin@sdl.com

Regards

Paul

Giffted  Identity Verified
Dominican Republic
Local time: 13:13
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Found the solution!!! Apr 19, 2010

I installed Multiterm Desktop 2009 and it installed Multiterm Extract as well. I just needed and independent license for it, which I had.
Paul kindly confirmed this to be the case.
Thanks Paul.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

product download not listed

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search