Impossible to return a licence online
Thread poster: Sylvain Leray

Sylvain Leray  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:11
Member (2003)
German to French
Apr 23, 2010

I just had to reformat my PC and of course, it was impossible to return my licence before reformatting as I had no Internet connection working anymore.

Now, when I go under "My licences" in my SDL account, I can see the licences I have activated, but I am unable to expand them, to select "return" or to do anything. I only see the list of my licences, and clicking on the "+" symbol doesn't change anything.

How can I please return my licence to be able to reinstall Trados on my newly formatted PC ?

Many thanks in advance !
Sylvain

Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2010)
Spanish to English
SOLUTION FINDER Apr 23, 2010

You can download the software from "my account", and then to solve your licencing problem, go to the solution finder at http://talisma.sdl.com

Click on the Solution Finder tab and go through the steps under "Licensing Problems" until a form comes up that you can fill in to request support.

Sylvain Leray  Identity Verified
Member (2003)
German to French
TOPIC STARTER
Solved Apr 24, 2010

Thanks!

I could eventually licence Trados on my newly formated PC without returning the licence first. In my account, it was saying "2 extra activations available", so I tried and it workedicon_smile.gif

Thank you.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Impossible to return a licence online

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search