Rajan Chopra
India
Local time: 11:49
Member (2008)
English to Hindi
+ ...
Apr 24, 2010

Hi friends,

I have Trados Freelance 7.0 and Windows XP Professional. Earlier, I did not face any difficulty in exporting my Trados memory as tmx but when I tried to repeat this process after two months, I found that I could not do so anymore and there was the following message:

50052 Inconsitent data. Please organise the database or run an export/import.

I just experimented to see if I can import as txt but I got the same message.

Could you
... See more
Hi friends,

I have Trados Freelance 7.0 and Windows XP Professional. Earlier, I did not face any difficulty in exporting my Trados memory as tmx but when I tried to repeat this process after two months, I found that I could not do so anymore and there was the following message:

50052 Inconsitent data. Please organise the database or run an export/import.

I just experimented to see if I can import as txt but I got the same message.

Could you please suggest me what should I do in such a situation?

Regards,

Chopra

[Edited at 2010-04-24 07:29 GMT]
Collapse

Sergei Leshchinsky
Sergei Leshchinsky  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 09:19
Member (2008)
English to Russian
+ ...
Please, use the forum search function Apr 24, 2010

1) http://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/149845-how_to_extract_data_from_a_corrupt_trados_tm.html#1253518

2) <
... See more
1) http://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/149845-how_to_extract_data_from_a_corrupt_trados_tm.html#1253518

2) http://www.proz.com/forum/translator_resources/160811-help_needed:_conversion_of_tmw_file_into_txt.html#1352795
Collapse

Rajan Chopra
Rajan Chopra
India
Member (2008)
English to Hindi
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for the links, but... Apr 24, 2010

they seem to be related with different errors or problems.

Regards,

Chopra

T o b i a s
T o b i a s
Portuguese to English
+ ...
reorganise Apr 24, 2010

You don't mention whether you followed the instructions to re-organise the data base. Did you?

Rajan Chopra
Rajan Chopra
India
Member (2008)
English to Hindi
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Tried, but in vain. Apr 24, 2010

Tobias wrote:

You don't mention whether you followed the instructions to re-organise the data base. Did you?

I tried to re-organise but the Workbench was stuck after analyzing 6200 translation units out of 54000. It did not do anything continuously for 3 hours. Therefore, I had no other option but to close the Workbench.

Any further help/guidance/advise/suggestion in this respect will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Chopra

Sandra & Kenneth Grossman
Sandra & Kenneth Grossman  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 09:19
French to English
+ ...
Your TM is corrupted Apr 24, 2010

Hi Chopra,
Sergei's links are quite relevant to your problem, although this is not immediately clear from the context.
It's definitely worth trying the suggested solutions.
My own solution was to revert to a saved TM backup and input all the unclean files I did since that backup.
If you don't have a newer save, the export you did two months ago should probably be Ok.
HTH

Letra
Letra  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 08:19
English to Polish
+ ...
Please check my answer in the topic May 25, 2010

http://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/80678-sdl_trados_8_2007_cannot_reorganise_tm_database_corrupted_workbench_gets_stuck_while_exporting.html

Maybe it will work in your case, too.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to export Trados memory as tmx

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »