Thread poster: Heinrich Pesch

Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 17:24
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Apr 24, 2010

I had to re-install Windows and returned my license for SDL Trados 2007 Freelance. But when I go to My Licenses on the website, I see still the same old license number. Shall I wait for communication from SDL or what?
Regards
Heinrich

Ok, I can use the same license number for the new installation.

[Bearbeitet am 2010-04-24 09:10 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Green light Apr 24, 2010

Assuming you have successfully returned the licence, you simply proceed as if you had never used the license before. You don't need a new license; you simply recycle the same one.

Elvana Moore  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:24
English to Albanian
+ ...
Use the same Apr 24, 2010

I had to reinstal Trados recently after returning the licence and all I did was to use the licence given - which was the old one - and it is working fine.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Returned license, what now?

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search