How to restore Multiterm 2007 on a 2nd computer?
Thread poster: Sandrine Zérouali

Sandrine Zérouali  Identity Verified
Algeria
Local time: 04:53
Member (2008)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Apr 25, 2010

Good Morning,

I install Trados Freelance 2007+ Multiterm 2007 on a 2nd computer. At the end of the Multiterm download, I had a message :

"Multiterm 2007 upgrade. During the upgrade, an attempt to restore your "termbases" has been made. However, the backup location for your "termbases" does not exist or may have been deleted. New termbases have been installed and pointers to these "termbases" have been set. Contact your administrator for further advice on finding and restoring your old "termbases".

Can you tell me how to restore the Termbase from my 1st computer?

Thank you.

[Modifié le 2010-04-25 10:54 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Sandrine Zérouali  Identity Verified
Algeria
Local time: 04:53
Member (2008)
Spanish to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Nobody? Apr 27, 2010

Hello,

I am surprised. Nobody did a problem to reinstall the Termbases on a 2nd computer?
Everything is well installed but my termbases are not installed on the new computer. If somebody can tell me how to do...

Thank you.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to restore Multiterm 2007 on a 2nd computer?

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search