Font Mapping Problem with Powerpoint Target Files
Thread poster: Raitei

Raitei
Japan
Japanese to English
Apr 28, 2010

Hello everyone. I am using TagEditor (Trados SDL 2007) to translate Powerpoint 97-2003 files from Japanese to English. What do I need to do in order to save the PPT target files to Arial? I have tried editing the XML filter files (PowerPoint_1_0_0_0 and PowerPoint_2_0_0_0) as the File Formats Reference Guide suggests but I never see any changes. Having to change the fonts manually each time when I work with the target files is very time consuming and I am required to use only Arial or Times New Roman for most projects.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tom

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Font Mapping Problem with Powerpoint Target Files

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search