Thread poster: Birthe Omark

Birthe Omark  Identity Verified
Denmark
Local time: 12:44
Member (2006)
French to Danish
+ ...
Apr 28, 2010

also.. Trados Licence manager has stopped working, SDLX has stoped working , ..I cannot open any of the programs -
and .. Word shuts down with the message Word has stopped working, when I want klick the red cross in the top right corner.

I don't know what has caused the problem. It seems to have started after I did som work in SDLX based on and .idt- file.

It seems that I the macros are not enabled?

Trados 2007
Word 2007
Windows Vista

I do not know if my explanation is too scarce - or there is enough for all the wonderful experts to give me some advise.
I cannot even return my licence and then re-install Trados, so I am in a bad shape. I can work on my mini, but that is not a long term solution.

Kind regards,
Birthe

Mohamed Mehenoun  Identity Verified
Algeria
Local time: 11:44
Member (2008)
English to French
+ ...
Restoration point Apr 28, 2010

Hello,

You can use a restoration point, if you made one before the problem and after installing Trados...

Best regards,

Mohamed

Birthe Omark  Identity Verified
Denmark
Local time: 12:44
Member (2006)
French to Danish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Didn't think of that Apr 28, 2010

I'll check it up. Thank you Mohamed.

.. but won't that bring up other problems ..it will affect all other installations after the restauration point?

[Edited at 2010-04-28 20:42 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados workbench has stopped working ..

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search