Enable/Disable Double-Click on Target Trados Studio 2009 SP2!
Thread poster: Ehab Tantawy
Ehab Tantawy
Ehab Tantawy  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:58
Member (2006)
English to Arabic
+ ...
May 1, 2010

Dear Reputable Prozians,

I hope this post finds you well.

When I do double-click on a word inside the target section, to highlight it either to modify or to delete or the like, it causes the Source to be typed instead the translation I am already typed inside the target cell. This urges me to use "CTRL+Z" shortcut to undo this action.

I need to disable this function to be able to use the double click function for another purpose rather than typing the Sourc
... See more
Dear Reputable Prozians,

I hope this post finds you well.

When I do double-click on a word inside the target section, to highlight it either to modify or to delete or the like, it causes the Source to be typed instead the translation I am already typed inside the target cell. This urges me to use "CTRL+Z" shortcut to undo this action.

I need to disable this function to be able to use the double click function for another purpose rather than typing the Source in the corresponding Target Cell.

I will highly appreciate any advice.

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards,
Ehab
Collapse

Astrid Elke Witte
Astrid Elke Witte  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2002)
German to English
+ ...
Would the problem be related to what is described in this thread? May 2, 2010

http://www.proz.com/post/1357468#1357468

Ehab Tantawy
Ehab Tantawy  Identity Verified
Member (2006)
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
A lot of Thanks! May 4, 2010

Astrid Elke Johnson wrote:

http://www.proz.com/post/1357468#1357468

Dear Astrid,

I hope you are doing well.

You are Great, Astrid!

Thanks a million!

I have both Word 2003 and 2007. This problem occurred while I was using Word 2003, but when switched to 2007 (as was clear from the link you provided me above), it is now OK when double click on any word, or even inside the blank Target cell.

Many thanks for your cooperative support, Astrid.

I wish you a very nice time full of profitable business.

Best Regards,
Ehab

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Enable/Disable Double-Click on Target Trados Studio 2009 SP2!

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »