https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/170510-cyrillic_character_converted_as_tag.html

Cyrillic character converted as tag
Thread poster: Lorenzo Cordini
Lorenzo Cordini
Lorenzo Cordini
Local time: 11:34
English
May 11, 2010

Hello,

I have saved a batch of bilingual English - Ukrainian TTX files back to their original format (S-Tagger RTF) and I have noticed that the letter "я" which appears correctly in the TTX file is converted to in the clean RTF file.

The S-Tagger files (RTF) were created from FrameMaker 7.2 documents using S-Tagger version 8.01 (Build 834) and translated in TagEditor 8.2.0.835 (Build 835).

Has anyone else noticed the same things in their files?

... See more
Hello,

I have saved a batch of bilingual English - Ukrainian TTX files back to their original format (S-Tagger RTF) and I have noticed that the letter "я" which appears correctly in the TTX file is converted to in the clean RTF file.

The S-Tagger files (RTF) were created from FrameMaker 7.2 documents using S-Tagger version 8.01 (Build 834) and translated in TagEditor 8.2.0.835 (Build 835).

Has anyone else noticed the same things in their files?

Regards,

Lorenzo

[Edited at 2010-05-11 15:13 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cyrillic character converted as tag

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »