Thread poster: Pascal Zotto

Pascal Zotto  Identity Verified
Austria
Local time: 06:01
Member (2009)
Dutch to Letzeburgesch
+ ...
May 11, 2010

I thought it could be interesting to be able to select the termbase when adding a new term from within the editor if there are several termbases available for a project.

what i mean is that Trados would then have a drop down menue with the various termbases, so that you could select the one you need. e.g. I work with termbase sports and termbase general. sports is the one to be updated by default but the next term would be for the general one...

if you think it's a good idea plz vote for it so that it might be implemented soon:

http://ideas.sdl.com/ideas/detail.asp?i=3060

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Termbase input from editor view

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search