why does trados 2009 leave sentences/segments out?
Thread poster: Pascal Zotto

Pascal Zotto  Identity Verified
Austria
Local time: 09:17
Member (2009)
Dutch to Letzeburgesch
+ ...
May 21, 2010

Hi,

today when having a translation made in Trados 2009 run in word to get the bilingual it proved that for a text of about 1900 words it had left out about 6 segments/phrases... quite annoying

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:17
English
Can we see the document? May 21, 2010

Hi Pascal,

I really have no idea why this happens and this is the first time I have seen this reported, but I would be very interested to see a file where it did and then perhaps we can help to resolve it or explain it.

Can you share this with me?

Regards

Paul

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

why does trados 2009 leave sentences/segments out?

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search