GertV  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 23:45
Member (2002)
English to Dutch
+ ...
May 31, 2010

Hello,

This question may have been posted before, although I couldn't find it in the archives, so I already apologize if this is a re-post.
I'm encountering the following problem:

when I translate documents in Word 2007, using Trados 2007 (WB version 8.3.0.863 & Multiterm 7.5.0.444), I am unable to add new terms to my Multiterm database using the shortcut combination CTRL+ALT+M. The strange thing is that I can add terms using the corresponding button in the Multiterm toolbar... I tried the shortcut in TagEditor & there it works fine, but as I have to be very careful with the lay out of the document I work on at the moment, I prefer translating it in Word instead of using TagEditor (to avoid surprises after the clean-up).
Have any of you encountered the same problem & do you know how it can be resolved?

Many thanks in advance!

Gert

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trouble using Multiterm 7 shortcuts in Word

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search