I created a Project TM from another TM (called Primary TM from now on). I analysed the file against both the Primary TM and the Project TM and I got a difference of 14 words that are fuzzies of the 75-84% category in the Primary TM but that appear as new words in the Project TM.
I pretranslated the files using both TMs. When I open the segment containing those 14 new words with the Project TM, I get the same fuzzy that I got when pretranslating the file with the Primary TM.
What can this happen? Shouldn't both analysis be the same? The penalties and all TM settings are exactly the same in both TMs.
Any ideas are very welcome!
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users!
Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com
Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000
You will also receive FREE access to our getting started eLearning program!