"Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 not installed" while it is. Trados does not want to preview file..
Thread poster: miyazaki
miyazaki
Canada
Local time: 21:20
English to Japanese
+ ...
Jun 3, 2010

Hi, I am using Trados freelance 2007, and am currently working on PowerPoint file. The original file is in 2007, and I have 2000 in desktop, and 2007 in laptop. When I tried to preview the file I was working on on the desktop (so office 2000), the error message showing "Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 not installed" appeared. So I tried on my laptop (so office 2007), it gave me the same error, while I also had the original file open in Power Point 2007!! It happened before, but it worked when I switched to my laptop with office 2007.

Does anyone have idea what I can do? I haven't saved the file in the target language yet. Since I cannot preview, I imagine that the file will not be done.

Any information is welcome!!!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 not installed" while it is. Trados does not want to preview file..

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search