SDL Trados Studio is 1 year old.
Thread poster: ghislandi

ghislandi  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:00
English to Italian
Jun 4, 2010

I am not sure if this the appropriate place to share this little news. But today SDL Trados Studio becomes 1 year old.

I wrote a little blog on this:
http://tinyurl.com/34mfhcf

Thanks to everybody on Proz who has been working with us and helped us improving the product and have given us feedback over the years!!

Massi

[Edited at 2010-06-04 10:15 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Attila Piróth  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 04:00
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Birthday present Jun 4, 2010

Perhaps a detailed manual?
Attila

ghislandi  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:00
English to Italian
TOPIC STARTER
Guides Jun 4, 2010

Hi Attila,

thanks for your comment - we have created some user guide - I am not sure if they are detailed enough. They are part of SP2 - and if you look in the Start menu, SDL, SDL Trados 2009, Documentation - Quick user guides - there are 3 new guides. Not sure if they are the kind of manual you are looking for.

If you like I could email them to you directly - let me know - and I'll get in touch.

Ciao
Massi

Attila Piróth  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 04:00
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Yes, please Jun 4, 2010

Hi Massi,

Thank you - that's good news. For Trados 2007, Translator’s Workbench User Guide was a bit over 400 pages, and was sufficiently detailed. Are the newly created Studio user guides similar in size?
I will appreciate if you can get them through to me.

Kind regards,
Attila

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio is 1 year old.

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search