SDL Trados Studio is 1 year old.
Thread poster: ghislandi

ghislandi  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:07
English to Italian
Jun 4, 2010

I am not sure if this the appropriate place to share this little news. But today SDL Trados Studio becomes 1 year old.

I wrote a little blog on this:
http://tinyurl.com/34mfhcf

Thanks to everybody on Proz who has been working with us and helped us improving the product and have given us feedback over the years!!

Massi

[Edited at 2010-06-04 10:15 GMT]

Attila Piróth  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 23:07
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Birthday present Jun 4, 2010

Perhaps a detailed manual?
Attila

ghislandi  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:07
English to Italian
TOPIC STARTER
Guides Jun 4, 2010

Hi Attila,

thanks for your comment - we have created some user guide - I am not sure if they are detailed enough. They are part of SP2 - and if you look in the Start menu, SDL, SDL Trados 2009, Documentation - Quick user guides - there are 3 new guides. Not sure if they are the kind of manual you are looking for.

If you like I could email them to you directly - let me know - and I'll get in touch.

Ciao
Massi

Attila Piróth  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 23:07
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Yes, please Jun 4, 2010

Hi Massi,

Thank you - that's good news. For Trados 2007, Translator’s Workbench User Guide was a bit over 400 pages, and was sufficiently detailed. Are the newly created Studio user guides similar in size?
I will appreciate if you can get them through to me.

Kind regards,
Attila

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio is 1 year old.

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search