define permanent settings for QA Checker
Thread poster: Angel Llacuna

Angel Llacuna  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 02:01
English to Spanish
Jun 7, 2010

In Trados Studio 2009, how can I set permanent settings for the QA Checker, so Trados can use those settings each time I start the program.

I mean defining all the options that appear when you select :
Tools > Options > Verification > QA Checker 3.0

[Edited at 2010-06-07 07:15 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:01
English
Not too clear on your question Jun 7, 2010

Hello,

I'm not too clear what you mean here. Any changes you make will always be saved for use each time you start Studio if you use Tools > Options > Verification > QA Checker 3.0 as opposed to Project > Project Settings > Verification > QA Checker 3.0 which will only affect the current project.

A useful tip here is to save your own user profile somewhere you regularly backup and then if you lose your PC, or suffer an irrecoverable crash then you can always resore the settings you applied under Tools > Options > Verification > QA Checker 3.0 at any time. To do this go to Tools > Manage User Profiles > and first export your settings to a place your back up regularly and give them a friendly name, like galone_es. Once this is saved you go back into Tools > Manage User Profiles > and change your user profile to the one you just exported and that will be used to save any changes you make in the future too.

I hope this helps, but if your question was actually something else please come back and clarify what it was.

Regards

Paul

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

define permanent settings for QA Checker

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search