Thread poster: xxxMichele Mann
xxxMichele Mann  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 18:58
Chinese to Italian
+ ...
Jun 13, 2010

Hi everyone,
I need your help as I got this problem with Trados: even though I have created the Termbase and I have it opened from Synergy>Open Termbase, I can not add a new term to it from the Tag Editor (i.e.: when right-clicking on a word and click on Add Term, the Set As Source/Target options are not enabled, neither is the Submit To Multiterm one).

Thx to everyone who helps,
Michele

Direct link Reply with quote

Pompeo Lattanzi
Italy
Local time: 18:58
English to Italian
+ ...
I have exactly the same problem Jun 15, 2010

I can't add anything to the initial statement, except that a couple of times, when trying to create a new termbase, Trados told me I don't have a licence (which I have, of course). Now I do have Multiterm active, but I can't add to the termbase. What gives? Any good souls able to advance suggestions?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados 2007: impossible to "Add Term"

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search