Thread poster: xxxMichele Mann

xxxMichele Mann  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 01:00
Chinese to Italian
+ ...
Jun 13, 2010

Hi everyone,
I need your help as I got this problem with Trados: even though I have created the Termbase and I have it opened from Synergy>Open Termbase, I can not add a new term to it from the Tag Editor (i.e.: when right-clicking on a word and click on Add Term, the Set As Source/Target options are not enabled, neither is the Submit To Multiterm one).

Thx to everyone who helps,
Michele

Pompeo Lattanzi
Italy
Local time: 01:00
English to Italian
+ ...
I have exactly the same problem Jun 15, 2010

I can't add anything to the initial statement, except that a couple of times, when trying to create a new termbase, Trados told me I don't have a licence (which I have, of course). Now I do have Multiterm active, but I can't add to the termbase. What gives? Any good souls able to advance suggestions?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados 2007: impossible to "Add Term"

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search